Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

One Week of School Down.. Too Many More to Go

Last Tuesday, most kids were up early and starting their first day of school. Early alarm clocks buzzing, rushing through the morning, racing to the bus, and anxiety and excitedness all at the same time. Like really, who couldn't be excited for school?
My morning started off at 6:30am, I woke up and was surprisingly calm and was just doing my normal morning routine. As my dad drove me to carpool, the anxiety and nervousness started to kick in. I went to school and my schedule was really chill, Enlish 10 Advanced, Photography I, Spanish III, and Study Hall, so I only had one core class, two electives, and study hall. So far, I really liked A Days! I had a good lunch and pretty good classes. School ended and it felt very accomplished. But then... I realized that this was only the first day of school and we have many more days of school left before summer. B Days! B Days.. They're quite hard but I don't mind, I like the people in my classes and my teachers are good!
After a long and exhausting week full of homework, syllabus', and even PROJECTS. But a long and exhausting week means a fun football game on Friday!! Our school won 41-0! GO HAWKS!
Alexis, Savannah, Claudia, Catherine, Taylor, Paige, and I at the football game on Friday!

Alexis, Paige, and I

Nice picture taking skills Alexis. (:

HUGE DOG <3


No comments:

Post a Comment