Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My friends and I are such models

Tuesday I had a sleepover with one of my best friends from school. :D We had an eventful time going to the local park and swinging in the baby swings and trying to fix the normal size swing. As we were leaving the park, we came across some rocks. We threw a rock and to our surprise we threw it hard enough, IT BROKE. Then we got HUGE rocks and started to chuck them at the ground. After about 25 minutes of walking back to Alexis' house, our rocks were still not broken. Alexis and I got hammers but then.. Alexis' rock sparked and almost caught on fire, or at least it looked like it. After that we started throwing them at the sewer and they broke! But then our rocks were gone and they were in the sewer.. :P
That night we watched "Jack and Jill", "13 Going on 30", and "Just Go with it". After a very long movie night we talked for a while and laughed of course. The next day we woke up around NOON. I never sleep in that late but it was fun. Then we took lovely "model" pictures.. I got picked up and was off to my other friends house!



~Linnea HS.

No comments:

Post a Comment