Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer Ends and School Begins!

As the new school year is approaching very quickly.. I'll never forget my freshman year!

Alice, Georgia, Alexis, Jessica, and I at the mall for Alice's 15th Birthday!

I'll never forget this..

Alexis and I in Study Hall!

Football Game!

This is what Georgia and Alexis do to my hands in gym..

THEIR MASTER PIECE IS COMPLETE!

My closest friends I made last year (:
 Summer Flashback..
As you can tell, we really enjoy each others company. (;

Rehoboth Beach with Ab.

I'm secretly a monkey/gorilla.

LONG CAR RIDE HOME WITH THIS CHICK.

Jessica and I are pro grocery shopers.

:'(
Airport :P


Crazy Peanut.

CABIN IN-TENTS <3

We are too cool for school.
<3

Well this summer was amazing to say the least! I have learned so much about myself and my friends. I have grown closer to so many more people and my family. All this traveling this summer has been amazing and I am so blessed to be able to travel as much as I did!
Now that school is creeping around the corner.. I am getting more anxious and excited at the same time. Some days I wake up and I'm all like "AHH SCHOOL I CAN'T WAIT!" and other days I'm so nervous I feel like I could vomit all over the place. I have finished all my school work and bought all my school supplies now I'm just waiting for the day. The day where I wake up at 6:30am and throw on something cute and put some make up on and eat something and then I'm headed out the door and off to meet up with the carpool and then off to school. As of right now I am so excited for school, summer has been great but I can't wait to see my friends again!


No comments:

Post a Comment