Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

"My best friends are the ones who bring out the best in me"

Dealing with school, family, and friends can be some of the toughest challenges ever. School is more so getting the grades, family are the people you are stuck with for the rest of your life no matter what, and friends are like your family but, you can choose them.
It's sad when you start to realize you and your close friends or friend are slowly drifting apart but, the other person doesn't realize it. Sometimes you need space and you've had "enough" of that person. But when you look back on the fun memories and secrets you have shared, it's harder to move on. But also, as you look forward into the future you can see the light at the end of the tunnel and know you made the right decision. I feel like friendships can be as complicated as relationships, there's drama but at the end of the day you are thankful for that person and you know that they care about you and love you for you.
Long distance friends can be great. You don't always talk to them every day or Skype them till 4am but when you do talk to them it's a good feeling, catching up. And then you have those friends who make fun of you but you know it's a joke. But then you have friends who make fun of you and it isn't a joke, it actually hurts but they don't realize it. All the friends I have/had are the best people I have met in my life, they have inspired me to be a better person, to be more caring, to stand up for yourself, and try to laugh when ever possible.
Most people go through MANY friends and sometimes you'll end up only with two or three staying and sometimes you can have a whole group. The hardest thing for me now is, I can't decide whether to forget or to forgive. I've forgiven this person numerous times but they don't even realize it. Right now, I am thankful for those friends that I have right now and all my best friends. All these photos are pictures of my friends, some are currently my best friends and some are previous friends but, I still care about them.

Shauna, Jamie, and I about two years ago


Hannah and I! We went to Pre-School and Elementary School together

Kristy, Katie, and I about a year ago! ASIAN LOVE

Haley, Jamie, Abby, and I at Art Camp this past summer!

Haley and I

Abby, Jamie, McSarah, and I at Camp

Friends FOREVER

Alice and I!

Jessica and I love bread. And the Grocery Store.

Alexis, Paige, Emma, Georgia, and I!

Alexis, Paige, and I

Georgia and I!



Chubby Bunny with Georgia

Alice, Georgia, Alexis, Jessica, and I! WE LOVE SHOPPING.
8th Grade Class of 2011

Anna, Abby, Lexa, and I

Margaret and I at the beach a year ago..
Margaret and I at the beach this past summer


Ryan, Anna, and I. We were spaceships
Cassie and I <3


Alexis and I <3
ABRIGAIL and I!


Alexis and I! again..
Stella and I a LONG time ago. I miss you so much Stella, I always wonder what you would be like today. I miss you so much.
My mom, sister, and I a few years ago. Mom, I miss you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment