Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone!
I started this blog because last summer was quite amazing but, I forgot many things that have happened. SO I decided I could make a blog so I won't forget anything! (:
I'm not really expecting a bunch of page views or anything, I am really just doing this to write everyday and remember everything.
If you decide to keep up with this I will post every Thursday and Saturday. Or at least attempt to.

So. Here are a few things about me.
My name is Linnea and I am 15 years old. I am a sophomore and dealing with all the common teenager drama. I have never blogged before so I am not an expert at this. 

I hope you enjoy my posts! Have a great summer!
~Linnea HS. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more posts! Keep it up! Pictures please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Yes, my latest post has LOADS of pictures (:

    ReplyDelete