Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-bye 2012 and Hello 2013

Every new year I make a New Year's Resolution and every year I always seem to fail to accomplish it. Every year I say, "I won't give up on my resolution this time!" as if this time was different than any other time. But this year, I really truly mean it when I say, "I WILL DO IT. AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME." So, for the next 9 hours I will prepare myself for the new year by eating as much Flavor Blasted Goldfish as I possibly can, singing loudly to some of my favorite yet unknown artists, and anything else I can think of that I think I need to do in 2012.

2012 was one of the most craziest years I have ever had. I was starting high school as a wee-bitty freshmen, I tried indoor track, I tried outdoor track and quit after three days, met some of the most fabulous people on the planet, had one of the best summers I've had in a while, saw who my real friends were, begun Sophomore year, joined four clubs at school, made new friends, started soccer conditioning because my best friend convinced me to, traveled all over the east coast, went to the beach numerous times, went to Homecoming with my best friend, and now I'm on the way to achieving my dream.





I'll definitely never forget this


Best week ever! Art Camp <3


Next Great Bakers

CAPTIAN TOM J




We love Taylor Swift

We made slim and silly putty in Chemistry!

Math dorks

Ice Skating!

Halloween!

 
Good-bye 2012.. It was a good time.. Hello 2013..

No comments:

Post a Comment