Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Alexandria Bound in 3 Days 7 Hours

Off to Alexandria Tuesday! SO EXCITED. Going to visit my bestest friend, Abby!
Check Abby's blog out! http://fashionhauties.blogspot.com/
Two years ago.. Abby and I met each other at camp and became super close friends ever since. Since we never get to see each other.. We try to get together a few times every year. Last October, Sarah, Abby, Anna, Lexa, and I all went to Halloween Haunt, it was one of the best and funnest times ever.
From left to right, Me, Anna, Abby, Lexa, and Sarah. Edited by Abby. 



They are my best out of town friends in the world. Everyone should attend camp at some point in their life because you could meet some of the greatest people you would never meet in your hometown or at school. Honestly, if we all went to school together we might not even be friends. But thank you camp for bringing these wonderful people into my life.
Cabin Weasley 2011: Anna, Sarah, Ryan, Lexa, Gillian, Julia, and I; Abby, Emily, Shanira, and Jada (Not pictured)
Tuesday.. I will finally get to see Abby after about 8 months. We will be going to the beach EARLY in the morning Wednesday and then returning late at night. Then we will SHOP TILL WE DROP, or at least till I have to go. Then about a month we will be reunited again at camp!
We like to hang out on ferris wheels. 

When we oovoo, we have dance parties, play ninja, and give tours of our rooms to each other. (:
~Linnea HS.

1 comment: